Passwar D - Robo Tribe (Tribeless Humanity Mix)

The 2nd exclusive release on Bandcamp and Soundcloud from Passwar D debut album, Personal Cosmology, is Robo Tribe (Tribeless Humanity Mix).

This over 6 minutes percussive track explores the future civilization of man and machine. Although it is unclear whether Passwar D is confident in man's ability to control the machine or believes that machine will take control of the human world,  Robo Tribe paints a world of multidimensional coexistence.

When being asked about his intention for creating Robo Tribe,  Passwar D said, 
“ I mean, there are no hierarchies in future civilization, no racial differences, no gender bias… and most of all, there is no tribalism or superiority of one group over another.” 

He paused, then continued on. 

"I am very new to the earth. I don't want to throw in my own view of the world and its society as I still have much to learn and to experience. In the last few months, I have witnessed many debates, protests, pains along with some great victories. People all over the world want something together. They are asking for, and are willing to fight for a more unified society that are built by people who have realized their own individualities. I was very inspired by this spirit and I wanted my record to reflect just that."

Robo Tribe is not a love letter to a future utopia. Rather, it is a marching group, drumming to the idealization of individualism. The passion in his voice rose as he said: “I think the listener might expect some sort of utopia from this track, when the fact it is really about not belonging to a group but belonging to oneself. If people manage to break free from gender and race presumptions, from the tribal model of thinking, and identify themselves as the independent being, they will begin to fully embrace their unique identities, and to understand and support each other” 

Passwar D, 2020

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share: